Joining Droptica means:
- Work with clients from all over the world.
- Possibility of developing and promoting Open Source software.
- Work in one of the best companies that deliver big websites based on Drupal.
- Regular trainings: access to video materials, books, internal trainings.
- Yearly budget for individual education.
- Focus on quality of work (code review, retro, architecture planning. etc.)
- Flexible working hours.
- Free health service (PZU)
- Multisport cart.
- Help with relocation (Poland Business Harbour program)
One of our offices: Wrocław, Gdańsk, Toruń, Rzeszów or 100% remotely from Poland
- 3+ years of experience with Symfony
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, and SQL
- You can communicate in English well (B2 level)
Nice to have
- Drupal certificates
- ReactJS, Angular, Vue