Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Big Data Engineer for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
It is an opportunity for a Big Data Engineer interested in hands-on development of a wide range of solutions which form a system utilized by one of the world’s leading financial institutions.
We are going to develop from a scratch system that will be handling intra-day liquidity and funds management at the scale world’s leading financial institutions (>130 TB) and is characterized by high availability and low latency requirements. We will design, develop and maintain a brand-new solution entirely based on Azure, including builds, etc.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design
- Collaborate with customer and teams in other locations daily
- Work closely with BAs, DevOps, Big Data Specialists, QAs inside cross-functional team
- Experience with Big Data (Hadoop/Cosmos DB, Spark/Data Bricks, Cassandra, etc.)
- Extensive experience building scalable, high-performance distributed systems, systems that deal with large data volumes
- Experience working in agile continuous integration/DevOps paradigm and toolset
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Responsible, self-motivated team player
- Pragmatic approach to software development
- Attention to quality
- Nice to have
- Financial Services background
- Advanced level of English
- Understanding of investment banking domain
- Positive improvement-oriented attitude