Since 1993 we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software that changes the world. Strive for excellence is in our DNA.
We are looking for talented people who are passionate about what they do and take pride in their work. We believe that each of our employees makes a difference and contributes to the synergy that moves us ahead in achieving our goals.
You will have an opportunity to develop a long-term technology management career at EPAM focused on delivering world class technology solutions to a wide spectrum of clients aligned with multiple domain verticals.
You will be responsible for implementing, ensuring and improving delivery practices, team cooperation and its development while ensuring end goal alignment.
You will cooperate with multiple internal competency centers and practices in order to maximize the value provided to the client.
You will partner with our client stakeholders in order to understand their challenges, analyze possibilities as well as design and deliver the solutions.
- Delivery Management
- Establish long-term partnerships with the clients and manage their expectations,
- Take end-to-end responsibility for delivery,
- Implement, track and report criteria concerning deliverability, performance, maintenance, design and costs,
- Assure governance of processes in delivery management and production as per selected delivery model,
- Participate in preparation of customer proposals and statements of work,
- Act as a focal point over any delivery related matters, including escalations, upsells, ramp-downs etc. for management and the client,
- Design architecture of modern IT systems from scratch and oversee the implementation,
- Provide technical guidance and oversight for teams under supervision.
- Resource Management
- Hire right people at the right time – to support project execution,
- Manage project assignments of people from the organization,
- Conduct performance appraisals and manage salaries within the organization in order to meet attrition and profitability goals,
- Perform knowledge management within the organization, define skills/technologies to be learned and request respective trainings,
- Perform motivation actions and coach/verify how the same is performed by team leaders from your organization,
- Ensure that proper software development processes and engineering standards are in place.
- Experience in design and implementation of scalable systems based on cloud, microservices, API implementation,
- Good understanding and practical implementation of engineering principles: OOP, SOLID, TDD, BDD, CI/CD etc.,
- Proficiency in discussing and analyzing abstract concepts heavily rooted in technology challenges,
- Experience in setting up teams and projects with software engineering practices,
- Leading and managing reasonably sized teams and individuals,
- Good grasp of technical landscape across technology stacks,
- Experience in running and improving defined software delivery processes,
- Ability to work within and set up of geographically distributed teams,
- In-depth understanding of Agile and/or Lean concepts,
- Ability to develop trust-based cooperation and synergy from teamwork,
- Ability to make difficult, pragmatic decisions,
- Perseverance in continuous improvement,
- Very good communication and presentation skills,
- Degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline,
- Fluent English.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.);
- Language classes (English and Polish);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Career development center;
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations;
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program;
- We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)”;
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.