Currently, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Krakow office to strengthen our team.
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Digital Platforms Technology department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within the Financial sector. That includes Datastreaming & AI platform, integration with Symphony collaboration platform, tools optimizing engineering productivity and a newly formed Tokenisation team building DLT solutions.
We’re looking for specialists to join us:
- Someone that can nurture the spirit of DevOps and is passionate about automation;
- A creative thinker with the ability to innovate;
- Able to both lead a team and influence, other teams, to succeed;
- A communicator who enjoys building people networks to sell your vision;
- Disciplined and be keen to implement lean/agile/iterative team patterns in change delivery;
- Interested in being an agent of change by selling DevOps via live demos and partnering teams.
- Agile development practices and methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc.)
- CI/CD including usage of tools such as Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, TeamCity, Sonar etc
- Experience using containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Splunk & ELK Pipeline (Kibana, Logstash, Elastic Search)
- Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Ant, Terraform
- Unix (RedHat Linux) and Windows command-line tools
- Github & Subversion
- Contributor to open-source projects and appreciate the benefits and flexibility associated
- JIRA, Rally, VersionOne
- Focused on quality
- An excellent communicator
- Aware of ongoing technology trends and know pragmatically leverage their benefits
- Quick learner
- Comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Fluent in English
Nice to have
- Experience in BDD
- Experience in other distributed ledger technologies