The Big Data training program is for Senior Engineers who would like to take their careers to the next level. This is a unique opportunity to gain or improve Big Data skills in a dedicated training program under the guidance of experienced mentors.
This is a full-time position base on regullar work contract.
EPAM Big Data training is our in-house training program that allows you to learn the Apache Big Data ecosystem platform and tools with help from our senior experts from the EPAM Big Data Competency Center. The program will give you unique knowledge and put you on the path to becoming a professional Big Data Engineer.
More about training: https://careers.epam-poland.pl/training/big-data-training
FUTURE PROJECT OPTIONS
Building out Data Management & Analytics platform to help Customer simplify data analytics and extract meaningful information out of the data and realize measurable value from it. Along with Predictive Modeling the applicable information mined from the raw data supports improvements in the quality of care and cost efficiency for the company. Ultimate goal of the program is building healthier individuals, healthier families and healthy communities thru the analytics platform delivered by this team
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Full-Stack Software Engineer, required to have a minimum of the following:
2.5 years of working in an object-oriented language (Java, Scala, C++) or 1.3 yearshours scripting languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, etc.),
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Engineering practices: code review, pair programming, CI/CD
- Preferred qualifications: Optimizing queries in SQL or PL/SQL
- Agile practices
- Gather requirements directly from the stakeholder and articulate them in TDD Scripts;
- Understand the business and domain;
- Reach out for assistance when needed;
- Write referenceable code (well documented code & overview in GIT (how to use, build, run), adhere to TDD standards and provide a reference implementation);
- Design and architect solutions.
- Possibility to be involved in international projects;
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Career development center;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocates to Gdansk from other locations;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world; Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package – medical care, sports;
- Corporate and social events.