Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Full-stack Software Engineer (Regular-Senior) to take the responsibility for GUIs of group of Trading Applications.
Join the team that maintains and extends a mission critical, high availability and low latency platform for handling orders and trade processing of wide spectrum of investment products (stock, derivatives, bonds, funds, Forex, precious metals, structured products, etc.) on multiple exchanges. Platform grows in asset types being handled, markets the trading is done and countries it is being introduced to.
- Design and implement user-friendly front-end applications, which integrate seamless in our application landscape
- Improving current and developing new features of several trading application GUIs
- Translate business requirements (functional and non-functional) into technical designs
- Working closely with other senior software engineers, PMs, BAs and business users (clients) in order to find the best possible technical solution for the project / available requirements
- Supporting the production users and investigating issues in production when contacted by support team
- React (incl. Redux / Flux) or Angular or AngularJS frameworks proficiency
- Understanding of front-end development tools and technologies (e.g. NPM, Webpack, JS Unit Testing, GIT / GITHUB, CSS Pre- and Post-Processors, Responsive Webdesign, REST / SOFEA)
- Experience in front end unit testing
- Understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodologies
- Understanding of SOLID principles, OOP and design patterns
- Analytical skilled person who manages to cope with complex challenges in software engineering
- Reliable partner whose known for delivering in time
- Fluent English
Nice to have
- Practical experience Java / Spring based rest API
- Understanding of Apache, Tomcat, UNIX / Linux environments
- Financial systems knowledge
- Experience with Agile methodologies