Currently we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer in .NET for our Krakow office to make the team even stronger.
Project goal is to implement REST API for an existing product from Tax domain. All code base is new, and we put much focus on proper architecture and high coding standards. Team uses Scrum as our process framework. Product has asynchronous micro-services architecture.
Project brings interesting challenges for test automation engineer including full responsibility for quality assurance process, functional test automation of REST API, performance testing and integration testing with C# unit testing tools.
- Strong knowledge of testing area;
- Ability to set up and maintain test execution and reporting;
- Ability to assess current approach, find bottlenecks in testing process and offer required improvements (e.g. improve reporting, analyze test coverage and define critical or not covered areas);
- Good knowledge of C# language (experience with .NET Core would be a plus);
- REST web-services testing experience (or other types of web-services, or at least HTTP protocol);
- Experience with FitNesse or other unit testing tools (NUnit, MSTest, XUnit, etc.);
- Experience with databases (SQL language);
- Experience with CI tools, Jenkins or any other;
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with performance testing would be a plus (understanding of key goals and approaches);
- Understanding of asynchronous web-services would be a plus.