The successful candidate must be fluent in English and a solid experience in an Agile development environment is desired. If you are an innovative, passionate, hands-on problem-solver who is prepared to think outside-the-box and be challenged, this is perfect for you.
- Effectively work as part of a team, but also self-driven and organized
- Analyze business requirements and design and implement solutions
- Design and implement new features
- Deliver technology projects on time, on budget with high quality results
- Provide technical leadership with keeping open to overview, being openminded and always supplying to the overall growth and team spirit of the team
- Communicate with the client to clarify requirements
- Provide integration with other clients’ systems and applications
- 5+ years of front-end web development and programming experience
- Solid knowledge of Computer Science, best coding practices, design patterns, performance optimizations
- Solid SDLC understanding and experience working in Agile environment
- Solid understanding of OO design and all Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with client frameworks such as react, Reactjs, NodeJS, backbone, AngularJS, Nightwatch
- Experience with AJAX/JSON and web API integration
- Experience in responsive design
- Experience in building HTML5 Web Apps
- Continuous Integration tooling and automation processes
- Spoken English & experience in client-facing communications
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with a Design Framework like Carbon is a huge plus
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program.
We kindly ask you to include the following clause in your application: “Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie danych osobowych zawartych w niniejszym dokumencie do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 10 maja 2018 roku o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. Ustaw z 2018, poz. 1000) oraz zgodnie z Rozporządzeniem Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (RODO)”.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.