Our client is a global healthcare ISV and one of the top Electronic Medical Record (EMR) vendors.
They have a multi-year program to reimagine and re-platform their legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud.
Client is US based.
Client flagship product today is a Win32/64 based application that is hosted on premise, either by the client or their customers. The application UI consists of a mix of embedded components written in C++/C#/Java/Web technologies.
Prior to moving the whole application to a fully web-based SaaS model on AWS, the UI components will be incrementally converted to a modern web stack. The client uses their own web application development framework built on React and Ruby on Rails. Backend services are written in C++ and Java and currently being converted to REST-based microservices written in Java Spring Boot. The application uses Oracle as the backend database.
PROJECT TECHNOLOGIES AND TOOLS
- Development of automation test on Integration and System tests level
- Perform code review for development code
- Increase test coverage for Unit test
- Be responsible for code quality working with CI\CD
- Analyze issues with central logging systems like Splunk
- Deep knowledge in Java
- Hands on experience in Maven
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of JUnit 5
- Good knowledge of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience in integration testing
- Experience in backend testing, contract testing with PACT
- Ability to read and understand code