Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
Currently, we are looking for a Senior Software Engineer (C++) for our Krakow office to strengthen our team.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be working within our agile development team and be involved throughout the full development lifecycle of the development team with particular responsibility in the development and maintenance of the platform. Your daily tasks will include also the design and elaboration on technical requirements, functional/design specifications, software development and driving innovation into our product suite.
We are looking for the ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, and have a consistent track of delivery and excellent software engineering skills. Creative engineering balanced with high quality and a customer focus. This role is for strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions, and finally, a highly motivated individual who is looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment.
- Backend components and services
- Integration solutions and API’s
- Financial data processing and remediation
- UNIX environments across key locations: EMEA, AMER, APAC
- Business domain involvement and release owning
- Manage design, coding and testing of system components in accordance with the established coding standards and guidelines
- Take responsibility for ensuring the delivery meets the department quality standards
- Work collaboratively with various team members across geographical locations
- Further the knowledge and enthusiasm of software engineering techniques with your peers
- Be involved in release management and take responsibility for the components support
- Hands-on and up to date experience with C++
- Agile software development practices
- Unix/Linux environment and scripting languages
- Experience with source code control and build tools
- Proficiency in SQL and database tools
- Modern engineering and DevOps practices, continuous integration and delivery
- Proven track record of various messaging and middleware solutions integration