Striving for excellence is in our DNA. Since 1993, we have been helping the world’s leading companies imagine, design, engineer, and deliver software and digital experiences that change the world. We are more than just specialists, we are experts.
The role is a key Senior Systems Engineer position responsible for the continuous development and operation of the automated deployment framework.
- Implement a Deployment and DevOps strategy encompassing the build and development of Infrastructure as Code including an automation framework with elements of declarative automation model, state and orchestrator
- Drive Infrastructure as Code development by translating business requirements together with solution-, network- and cloud/infrastructure architects and into software and provide modular code that can meet scaling requirements and future demands
- Involvement into such activities as: service designing, future strategy planning, capacity and performance prediction
- Manage knowledge transfer and mentoring for other DevOps engineers and teams
- Drive changes and continuous improvements of development process
- Proficiency with Linux
- Extensive experience with Source Control management and its influence on the SDLC and DevOps Processes
- Amazon Cloud administration and automation experience
- Advanced Ansible knowledge
- Familiarity with Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet or any other configuration management tool
- Terraform, CloudFormation
- Intermediate experience with Elastic tools (Filebeat, Logstash, Kibana, Elasticsearch)
- Intermediate experience with monitoring tools: Grafana, Zabbix, Prometheus
- Practical Jenkins experience
- Expertise with at least one of the following languages: Go, Python, Java
- Experience in Agile best practices
- Ability to communicate in an international team in English.