Today we are a global team of technologists and thinkers, who help transform the world with the power of software, enabling our customers to be competitive and disruptive in the marketplace through innovative technology solutions. Currently, we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer C# for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
Product is a set of applications from the healthcare domain. Applications in the product are dedicated for calculating insurance packages and are combined in a complex flow. Test Team focuses on providing manual and automated testing for those products and ensure the quality of the process and deliverable. You will be a part of a dedicated testing team and will work on test automation and providing quality in one of the applications.
- Be an active contributor to one of the Scrum teams;
- Take responsibility for ensuring that delivery meets agreed quality standards;
- Be responsible for high-quality code, setting up toolset used for test automation, writing and executing test automation procedures;
- Support, extend and optimize test automation frameworks;
- Learn the product domain and be a “quality gate” for all QA related activities;
- Collaborate closely with the development team to identify the optimal way to cover new functionality with automated tests;
- Share knowledge and experience to more junior team players;
- Participate in code review sessions.
- Possibility to be involved in international projects;
- Benefits package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.);
- Career development center;
- Free English classes with native speakers (certified English teachers);
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification;
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects;
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Gdansk from other locations;
- Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world;
- Fruits on a weekly basis;
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- Social package – medical care, sports;
- Corporate and social events.