Currently we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer (Java) for our Gdansk office to strengthen our team.
Our client is a multinational mass media and information company with operational headquarters in London, UK. The project you will work on aims for feature development, re-engineering and enhancing the existing core features for client’s risk intelligence applications suite which comprises of the capability to process Know-Your-Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) forms. Solid Test Automation capabilities are seen as a part of our success story.
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities, E-sport program