Currently, we are looking for a Test Automation Lead for our Gdansk office to make the team even stronger.
Our customer is responsible for collecting, processing, and delivering financial market data to more than 40 000 clients located in more than 190 countries. Our customer ensures fast and accurate delivery of financial data to its clients, along with analyzing different aspects of financial markets including but not limited to risk analysis, changes, crashes, etc.
We will use Java and Java-based open-source frameworks and components, such as Spring Framework with Spring Cloud. Off-chain data to be stored in a high-performance Aerospike DB. The solution is greenfield and you should be comfortable creating and leading test outcomes from the start. The project is to be Test Driven so we are looking for people with a strong belief in and proven experience of leading TDD.
You will be the point of contact for Test and Quality relations within EPAM, with the customer, and for representing EPAM’s ability to achieve quality outcomes with the QA. You will closely cooperate with the Product Owner to ensure that testable definitions for all Epics and Stories are provided as well as other Software solution providers to assure that your test strategy supports multiple parties working together.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for motivated Test Automation Engineer to join one of the largest companies which dominate the market of financial data processing and delivery. You will be working in a multicultural team, alongside professionals located in different countries specializing in various fields that cover the entire spectrum of software engineering.
- You should be able to demonstrate expertise in at least 30% of these:
- Unit testing: JUnit 5 / TestNG, Mockito
- Component testing: JUnit 5 / TestNG, Mockito
- Integration testing: JUnit 5 / TestNG, WireMock
- Contract testing: PACT
- API / MQ: RestAssured, Karate DSL
- GUI: Selenium / Selenide
- Infrastructure: Docker, testcontainers
- Reports / Monitoring: ReportPortalTest coverage: Drill4J
- Code quality: SonarQube
- SAST / DAST: Veracode
- Strong leadership skills
- Real-world experience of testing API lifecycles in production
- Great English language and customer communication skills
- Possibility to be involved in an international project (Canada, China, Hong Kong, Mexico, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, Russia, Belarus, Ukraine, Hungary, etc.)
- Language classes (English and Polish)
- Vast opportunities for self-development: online courses and library, experience exchange with colleagues around the world, partial grant of certification
- Career development center
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn learning solutions
- Possibility to take part in both: corporate and startup environment
- Possibility to relocate for short and long-term projects
- Relocation package for those who relocate to Krakow, Wroclaw, Katowice or Gdansk from other locations
- Benefit package (health care, multisport, lunch tickets, petrol vouchers and shopping vouchers, etc.)
- Fruits on a weekly basis
- Sponsored sport activities