Equiniti is a global provider of technology-enabled services. We help businesses operate more effectively and connect people with their financial future. Our people and platforms connect businesses with markets, engage customers with their investments and allow organisations to grow and transform.
Equiniti is a company built with strong values at the very core of our offering. Dealing with some of the most successful companies and government agencies in the UK, excellence, integrity, professionalism, partnership, commercial and innovation are therefore at the heart of everything we do. We employ c.5000 people in Europe, India and the US and the average length of service of our employees is 12 years.
EQ Tek complements our international IT Team, with high-calibre experts based in Krakow. The team will be developing best-in-class applications and product delivery systems across all divisions of the business.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Full Stack Developer working with C# in a .NET environment. Working as part of a small team you will primarily be working on the delivery of n-tier solutions across all of the organisation’s internal applications, from small changes to existing applications to large projects, and involves support of production applications.
Skills, Capabilities and Attributes:
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following experience skills and behaviours
- .NET C#
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- MS SQL Server
- WCF services
- Flexible, independent and self-motivated
- Ability to communicate about IT and technology in plain-English and in non-technical terms to colleagues and Clients.
- Ability to work calmly and methodically when under pressure
- An understanding of modern development patterns and practices
- Experience in use of code management tools, in particular Team Foundation Server
- REST services
- XML, XSLT and JSON
- Experience with Responsive frameworks
- Web Accessibility standards
- Web Security principles.
- MS SharePoint
- Umbraco CMS
- Experience of V-Model and agile methodologies across multiple projects.
- Experience of working in high volume ecommerce or financial services background.
- Application Development and Maintenance
- Understand requirements and design specifications.
- Contribute to technical design discussions, prototypes and investigations
- Deliver quality software following coding, accessibility and cross browser standards
- Unit test and integration test software as appropriate.
- Document as required by project/team leads
- Resolve issues found in formal test iterations
- Regularly report progress, issues and any impediments via stand-ups, time/task recording tools and with team leads and project management.
- Maintain a high degree of knowledge on current technologies, tools and design patterns.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders across Equiniti UK and Equiniti India delivery teams.
- Adhere to all Regulatory, Security and Compliance requirements