- Passion for our profession, in particular front-end development, and improving yourself technically;
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent;
- Solid knowledge and experience with HTML5 and CSS3;
- Excellent communication skills and a pragmatic approach to problem solving.
We will appreciate:
- Solid knowledge of TypeScript and ESNext;
- Experience in other strongly typed programming languages;
- Experience with React, Redux, MobX, Lodash, RxJS, Pixi.js, Babylon.js;
- Knowledge of modular CSS by using css-modules and post-css;
- Experience with testing and specifications libraries like Jest, Enzyme, Pupeteer, WebDriverIO, Cucumber, Mocha.
- Passion towards performance profiling and optimization, using GPU acceleration and maintaining 240 FPS for visually rich applications.
- Challenging work on award-winning products;
- Entrepreneur culture of the company, which allows you to try new approaches and technologies all the time;
- Unbeatable recognition from the business management which translates to very competitive salaries and overall attitude;
- Bright and supportive colleagues, professionalism and opportunity for personal development.