What we’re looking for
We are looking for a skilled embedded developer with a collaborative growth mindset.
As an Software Developer with C/C++, you will be part of our Core team and be responsible for building services and integrating devices on Zigbee / Z-Wave / Bluetooth Stack.
You will be in charge of building reliable, fast interfaces and integrations. A passion for trying out new tools, sharing your ideas with the team and putting in the effort to bring those ideas to life while maintaining a constant drive for excellence.
You will be creating a system that connects thousands of homes and is used by millions of people. We work according to Scrum, so you will be attending daily stand-ups and work in sprints to ensure that the work is done on time and at the highest quality possible.
- Creating and maintaining smartHUB applications in C/C++
- handling unit tests, integrations, services deployment and reviewing PRs
- code optimization
- Minimum 2 years of active development experience C/C++
- Experience in one of 3 stacks is a must: Z-Wave (most preferred one), Zigbee, Bluetooth Low energy
- Experience in GO is a huge plus
- Experience in Embedded Linux is a huge plus