We are looking for C/C++ Software Engineers to join our project within the healthcare area for the client who is a global leading medical company.
Currently, GlobalLogic Embedded department is extending cooperation with various clients, so both C and C++ developers are welcome to join our brand new teams in Kraków and expand their knowledge and skills.
- At least 3+ years of experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience with development in an embedded environment
- Knowledge of flashing and testing on embedded devices
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Electronics, Informatics)
- English skills on at least Intermediate level
- Experience in Embedded
- Knowledge of CANoe
- Software products development according to customer’s SW requirements
- Requirements analysis
- SW debugging and bugs fixing
- Documentation review and creation
- Cooperation with other engineers