We are looking for an experienced C++ Developer to join our team collaborating with one of the biggest companies in the flow measurement industry. We provide process solutions for flow, level, pressure, analytics, temperature, recording and digital communications, optimizing processes in terms of economic efficiency, safety, and environmental impact. If it sounds good please do not hesitate to apply and join our amazing Team!
- At least 4 years of experience with C++ (programming both for Windows and Linux platforms)
- Familiarity with C#
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience in writing unit tests
- Bachelor or Master in Electronics or equivalent
- Experience with communication protocols – TCP, UDP, IP, TFTP, Bluetooth, RS-232 – nice to have
- Embedded development (focused on efficiency) – nice to have
- Previous experience with Svn and Git – nice to have
- Focused on quality, teamwork-oriented and creative attitude – nice to have
- High flexibility concerning working on different tasks – nice to have
- Readiness to take responsibility for designing and implementing software components – nice to have
- Readiness to travel – one/two times a year for a week
- Responsible for the source code developed in programming language C++/C#
- Development of new features & support existing functionality
- Working with Visual Studio C++ (you really need to know how the process of building C ++ applications works)
- Adapt Windows-based solutions to Linux environment
- Direct cooperation with the team of engineers on the client’s side
- Working with real hardware on a daily basis
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!