Globallogic invites students and graduates for the internship program. The goal is to introduce trainees into the embedded project.
- Gaining valuable experience
- An opportunity to participate in a real/commercial project
- A mentor who will assist you in gaining theoretical and practical commercial experience
- Access to newest technologies
- Work in an international environment
- Possibility of cooperation after the end of the internship
- Basic knowledge of C or C++ language
- Elementary knowledge of Linux
- Any interest in electronics
- Good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Practice C or C++
- Take part in an engaging and relevant embedded project
- Work with modern toolchains
- Learn how to cooperate in teams
- See how IT really works
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!