GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Engineering Director to join our engineering team.
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting Engineering Director to join GlobalLogic Poland. In this role You will become one of the contributors to success and growth of our business in innovative solutions development for Educational, Media, Advertisement domains that are changing life of people around the globe.
Our costomer is an Israeli leader in video ADs distribution domain. We are together building a best in class platform which provides full scale of relevant service ranging along the content management system, storage, ADs distribution server, server side ads insertion, end client SDKs, analyticsl platform, ML-based services for revenue optimisation, integrations with other industry leaders, etc.
You wil lead and drive innovative projects that utilize innovative Information Technologies to push the limits of extreme load handling, ultimate availability and reliability, creativity and business models. Unique opportunity to take a leading role in building products and technologies from ideation to production (accomplish full life-cycle).
- At least 5 years experience on a commercial software development management position
- Experience managing multiple small/mid-size project teams (5-15 FTE each) or single team of at least 70+ FTE
- Experience managing geographicaly distributed teams
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience in building efficient teams, ability to motivate and direct staff
- Software Engineering experience and background
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English and strong communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Agile and agile-based methodologies
- Ability to work and communicate with Clients’ teams located across multiple time zones and cultures (Israel, Americas, EU, Japan)
- Experience in sales support activities with proven track record
- Computer Science/IT/programming/Eng./relevant subject education
- Experience working as Product Owner and/or Product Manager
- Experience establishing Agile/Scrum processes
- Any experience with industrial, embedded, mobile, cloud projects
- Lead a team of talented Engineers across multiple accounts (70+ team members in total)
- Communicate with stakeholders on customer side
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Resourcing and staffing activities
- Proactive project Risk Management activities
- Responsibility for the particular processes within the whole project (e.g. configuration management, tasks management, etc.)
- Be deeply involved in Product Management activities, understanding context and underlying technologies for at least 1 product in development
- Participation in product definition, influencing scope and estimations
- Drive development of specific products to their release to production
- Work with sales organization on expanding existing cooperations and pursuing new logos
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!