We are looking for a Middle Java Developer. Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain. One of the largest, B2B electronic payment network, is integrating with several other Banking products belonging to Client.
The existing application is one of the winners of the US market and we are looking for an expansion with the merge that is happening.
From a technology perspective, the application is written in Java 8 with plans for Java 11 migration till 2020. Back end is REST services based, the main technology stack is JAX-RS, Spring Boot, JPA (both Hibernate and EclipseLink), Oracle 12c database. UI is based on React.js.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- Understanding and practical usage of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Working with Oracle databases, good knowledge of SQL queries tuning and optimization, strong knowledge of relational database basis
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Experience with REST services based
- Intermediate English
- Research, design, develop, and modify enterprise-wide systems or applications software
- Write and execute unit tests cases for the developed functionalities
- New features development on the legacy and new codebase
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: