GlobalLogic is inviting a Software Development Engineer in Test to join our engineering team.
Medical healthcare web solution for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
We are looking for a test engineer with experience in automation to join our full-cycle team and contribute to the automation area of the project.
- 2+ years of experience in software test automation;
- 1+ years of experience as a manual test engineer;
- Java programming skills;
- Experience with design and test development for Web applications and standalone APIs;
- Knowledge of test patterns;
- Experience in open-source test frameworks (JUnit, TestNG, Selenium, Selenide, Rest Assured);
- Experience with integration, and system-level testing on software platforms;
- Experience with test management systems (e.g. Zephyr, Testrail);
- Experience with SQL language and ability to verify results in the database directly;
- Experience in testing distributed applications, and microservices;
- “Git, git-flow, pull request, code review” – are the everyday words/tools for you;
- Understanding of Agile development (Scrum, Kanban), TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Improvement, Continuous Delivery (with Github, Terraform, Dockers);
- Upper-intermediate English (ability to freely communicate and lead a conversation with English-speaking teams);
- Passion for technology and the ability to learn.
- AWS experience – it’s nice to have
- AWS Cloud experience – it’s nice to have
- Experience working with infrastructure automation (Terraform etc) – it’s nice to have
- Working on medical healthcare cloud-based applications;
- Be a part of and contribute to QA teamwork, QA processes on the project, and the quality of the product.
- Design, develop and enhance test automation frameworks and test suites;
- Drive full-cycle, end-to-end SDLC test execution (acceptance, regression, integration, performance);
- Perform testing of individual bug fixes and features;
- Develop automation functional tests, e2e tests, integration tests, and sometimes unit tests;
- Test results analysis, defects identification, investigation and reporting;
- Sometimes be ready to contribute as manual QA (20%) in case of heavy load on QA during releases or preparation to them;
- Having active communication with teams on the client and Globallogic sides.
What We’ll Expect From You
- Curiosity, proactivity and a drive to figure things out
- Good English writing and communication skills
- You are capable of working independently while bringing your own ideas to the table.
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!