We are looking for 3 new Scrum Teams to support the extension of the existing payments solution, its integration with other lines of businesses, migration of old core to modern technologies and building new functionality at the top. Existing application is one of the winners of the US market and we are looking for an expansion with the merge that is happening.
From technologies perspective, the old core is written on Java 7, reporting engine is Crystal Reports (to be moved to Jasper); Front End is a mixture of Dojo and J2EE – the expectation is to bring this to the stack outlined above in the requirements.
We are young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
- 3+ years experience in automation testing or engineering support
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Quality Center, Zephyr preferred)
- Experience with various test automation frameworks
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience in a *nix environment
- Experience with CI
- Good written and verbal communication skills, upper intermediate/advanced English
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and
come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for new and existing features in the application
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on autotest coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives