We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team in Kraków! Our Client is a transnational company that owns numerous products within the Finance domain.
Our customer provides collaborative payment, invoice and document automation solutions to corporations, financial institutions and banks around the world. The company’s solutions are used to streamline, automate and manage processes involving payments, invoicing, global cash management, supply chain finance, and transactional documents. Organizations trust these solutions to meet their needs for cost reduction, competitive differentiation, and optimization of working capital.
We are a young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (the USA) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow!
- 3-5 years of working experience in Release Engineering
- Strong Unix knowledge
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle & DevOps Practices
- Expertise in Source Control systems (SVN, Git, etc.)
- Expertise in Build tools such as Maven, Jenkins
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments
- Strong scripting skills (Perl, Ruby, Shell)
- Experience with Apache, Tomcat, Java, Weblogic
- Experience with Infrastructure deployment tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, ELK, Grafana, Nexus
- Experience with Deployment orchestration tools such as Capistrano
- Basic understanding of networking terminology and layouts
- Maintain and create build and deployment automation scripts
- Work with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments
- Run properly functionalities of the Development and QA test environments
- Work with developers, QAs and AppOps teams to identify and resolve build or deployment issues
- Maintain Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure
- Ensure high-quality build artifacts are packaged and ready for production deployments
- Maintain documentation and build/release tracking records consistent with audit requirements
- Understand scaling applications from developer environments to production
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!