GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Fullstack Developer to join our engineering team.
Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
5+ years of software engineering experience, including:
– 3+ years of Java development experience;
– 1+ years of work with AWS Services (ECS, EC2, RDS, SQS/SNS, Docker).
Good understanding of CI/CD;
Hands-on skills with JUnit.
Nice to – have:
UI/UX development experience;
Understanding of OAuth 2.0, SSO, MFA;
Experience working with Terraform.
As a Software Engineer (full stack developer), you will be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our platform, working with both back-end and front-end part. You’ll be collaborating with the rest of the development team to specify, design, and build the complete user experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
* Product – You will be involved in building features and enhancements to existing infrastructure, integration by bringing the product to the industry level standards.
* Processes – You will be a part of the team having active communication with teams on the client (US/California, Canada, Australia) and Globallogic sides.
* Infrastructure – You will take an active part in implementation, maintenance and enhancements of development environments, including bringing modern industry standards to the product (OAuth 2.0, MFA etc).
* Ownership and Support – You will be engaged in a variety of technical questions from other product teams, related to the functional behaviour of our product, infrastructure and integration, and you will investigate and resolve problems they report and observe on different instances (including Production environments).
What We’ll Expect From You
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid ability in writing testable software.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (B1, B2 English).
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!