- Understanding and strong practice with the development of Muti tiered Distributed Architecture and Microservices
- Knowledge of SDLC processes and tools, Iterative Design & Prototyping
- Experience with databases (Oracle, SQL ) as well as queries tuning and optimization
- Strong practice Design Patterns and Java Enterprise Design Patterns, deep experience in core java related manifests, main java data structures, and algorithms experience
- Experience with IDEA IDE
- Experience in leading a small group of people and developer’s mentoring
- Good use-case/feature/task estimation skills
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills (UML diagrams, data flows, database diagrams)
- Good understanding of best practices of software development (code reviews, continuous integration, pair programming, etc.)
- Very good English for daily communication with the customer’s subject matter experts
- Research, design, develop, and modify enterprise-wide systems or applications software.
- Introduce and analyze requirements
- Work on software design on all stages
- Collaborate with a distributed team
- Mentor developers and newcomers
- Participate in technical interviews
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!