We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team in Cracow. We do a project for our clients who have one of the largest, B2B electronic payment networks. The existing application is one of the winners of the US market and we are looking for an expansion with the merge that is happening.
Join our young and enthusiastic team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are business trips to Client location (the USA, East coast) and there are always many challenges and opportunities to grow. If this sounds good, get in touch!
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing or engineering support
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- The ability to execute existing queries as well as write search queries of varying complexity
- Solid knowledge to interpret results, identify trends and communicate appropriately
- Understanding of software QA processes and methodologies/tools (Quality Center, Zephyr preferred)
- Experience with various test automation frameworks
- Ability to perform tests against Web applications, both front-end UI as well as back-end databases, application servers, and services
- Experience in a *NIX environment
- Experience with CI
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
- Analyze functional business requirements for completeness, participate in Application design with the developers and come up with a thorough testing strategy for the feature
- Develop and maintain the automation framework
- Train and lead the team to do automation testing for new and existing features in the application
- Execute test scripts and identify variations from expected results
- Create/track/retest software defects in the designated defect tracking tool
- Work closely with development, manual QA and product management staff on autotest coverage
- Participate in and provide input during QA process improvement initiatives
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: