We are looking for experienced Senior React or React Native Developers who are willing to join our team. The team will be responsible for the transformation of the software used by a leading omnichannel retailer with more than 1100 stores in 49 states in the USA. Past solutions will be replaced by modern mobile applications on the Android platform. In the process of changes, we will want to understand the needs of the end user and provide him with the product that best meets his expectations. We do that because we are customer oriented. If you like to take a big challenge. We encourage you to join our team. We support flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun.
- Experience with OOP technologies like Java or C#
- Must have experience in Design, development and testing mobile applications
- Knowledge and experience with agile development
- Understanding of RESTful services
- Good knowledge of English
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and server application
- Coordinating the workflow between the product manager, QA, and other partner teams
- Ensure the technical feasibility of designs and requirements
- Ensure a good user experience in all aspects of the application
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!