We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team. A project requires temporary (at least 12-month) relocation to Switzerland/Liechtenstein. Employment – Swiss contract. Candidates – EU passport or Swiss work permit is required. Salary range – 10 000 – 11 000 CHF/Monthly.
Project – asset management & tracking system. Through this system, our client can track, what equipment is being used, where it is, who is using it. and get alert messages for maintenance & calibration. When it’s time to renew training or certification the construction equipment management solution tells in advance. Through this system client can access critical information at fingertips, it’s simple to track tools, manage job site equipment, consumable and other assets and keep work on the track, profitable and fully compliant. There are multiple modules & multiple technologies being used in the project, i.e. Java, cloud, DevOps, mobile, React.Js, Angular etc.
- Completely accountable for own work and work of a small team of 4 to 5 members if assigned
- Interact with other team members for code review and design discussion
- Maintain high-level code quality of his own and team member’s code quality
- Participate in requirement collections, competitive product study, market study etc.,
- Decompose design elements into structured code as per prevailing coding guidelines, preparation and execution of test cases and development of test codes or test harnesses
- Traceback through code, design and resolve issues and bugs
- Translate high level product description or requirement document and propose one or more software designs at the module level
- Document work, software designs, code and record and produce test reports
- Participate in reviews of work done by peers and provide constructive feedback
- Sub-Module level responsibility in large projects and Module (or component) level responsibility in small/medium sized projects and complete responsibility is small sized projects, depending upon the complexity and decomposition.
- Estimate, plan and organize own work and work of a small team with very little or moderate supervision
- Ensure smooth execution of projects with peer coordination and support
- Ensure team motivation and morale
- Bachelor or Masters in Computer Science, Information Technology or related area
- Ability to develop solutions for high-availability and high-volume environments
- Knowledge of Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Creativity, ability to influence/direct the team
- Clear and concise communication and presentation skills, team player
- Quality mindset
- Proficiency in English