GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Site Reliability Engineer to join our engineering team.
USA company, cloud data processing system for automated content recognition.
- Proficiency in Python and Bash scripting to be used to automate processes, add telemetry to components, and create new Operational scripts from scratch
- Linux and TCP/IP knowledge to troubleshoot and fix Linux-based and/or network-based issues.
- A strong low-level knowledge of both Linux command-line/OS and TCP/IP is required.
- Background in monitoring/alerting, configuration management, deployment pipelines preferred
- Knowledge of core AWS technologies, especially EC2, VPC, IAM, CloudWatch, S3, Route53, SQS, and Lambda
- Coding, Debugging, Bug fixing.
- Research and implement a functional requirements using up to date technology and skills.
- Design the architecture to support the requirements
- Review the design and implementations.
- Work in the team
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!