Our Customer is a leading producer of Voyage Data Recorders installed on the ships which cruise across the globe. You will be working with products that are based on an application-specific design to ensure extremely high reliability. For instance, remote access solution between ship and shore allows extremely easy and efficient data transfer without being limited by satellite capacity onboard vessels or application to monitor and record the data from devices onboard (navigation systems, sensors throughout the ship).
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Experience with CI test design and development on Linux platform and on embedded devices
- Comfortable and experienced writing code in C++ and Python
- Experience with common CI testing tools e.g. Jenkin, Docker/LXC
- Knowledge/experience with Jenkin & Git used as CI tools
- Some domain knowledge would be a huge benefit
- Additionally, the ideal person would see it as a natural part of the test/QA task to propose and review relevant testing interfaces during the early design phases of new features to be included in the CI tests
- Good English knowledge
- CI Test design on Linux platforms and on embedded devices in a variety of products used in Maritime industry
- Writing code in C++ and Python
- Planning, implementation, integration, and testing of the developed software
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
This recruitment process can be held remotely if needed.
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: