GlobalLogic is inviting a Software Requirement Engineer to join our engineering team.
We are looking for technology game changers to lead a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry. Currently, we are seeking for a Software Requirement Engineer to make it real!
Do you want to execute the porting of application software features from legacy controllers to the next-generation vehicle controller? If yes, that’s the place right for you! These software features will cover all major domains like autonomous driving, body, powertrain and infotainment. Once the features are ported you will be responsible for all future development and innovation related to these features.
Ensuring and maintaining the highest quality and developing according to safety and quality standards will be a fundamental part of your daily work. You will be part of a global software-driven engineering organization with a modern state-of-the-art agile culture.
You will be able to shape the future of mobility. Does it sound like a great chance, doesn’t it? Take your chance, apply and join us!
- At least 2 years of experience as a Requirement Engineer in the automotive area
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle and software development methodologies
- Understanding software requirements documentation needed at different stages of requirements processing
- Ability to read technical documentation (specification for embedded automotive modules)
- Ability to create clear and concise system requirements documentation
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and establish good working relationships across teams
- Good analytical and conceptual skills used to define technical needs and solve technical problems
- Basic knowledge of ASPICE
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications and preferably knowledge of Requirements Tools (IBM Rational Doors and Sparx Enterprise Architect)
- Ability to communicate in English
- Working across the full software development lifecycle
- Eliciting, capturing, analyzing, reviewing, specifying and writing software requirements
- Creating and maintaining traceability between software requirements and documentation
- Reviewing software requirements and documentation and providing status reports
- Completing the assigned tasks within the project schedule
- Using IBM Rational DOORS, Enterprise Architect, Excel daily to model and document requirements
- Rooting cause technical analysis, impact analysis, decision analysis and gap analysis with supervision/guidance
- Analyzing and collecting system information about the business needs and the project’s general goals and communicating this information to the project team
- Taking part in meetings with stakeholders to gather information and also provide technical support
- Communicating on a daily basis with internal and external teams in order to efficiently and clearly validate your analysis and requirements
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!