GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced System & SW Infrastructure Architect to join our engineering team.
GlobalLogic is looking for technology game changers to lead one of our OEM customers’ into a fundamental transformation within the automotive industry.
As part of that foundation, we are seeking a System & SW Infrastructure Architect. The individual should be an experienced System Architect, that can work laterally and across multiple programs. The team will be global and will support specific domains utilizing the agile methodology. Employee development and satisfaction, work management, process efforts, project workload estimation, training and onboarding will all be part of this leader’s responsibility. This role will work closely with the PMO and Agile PMO office, Base SW development, Integration and Validation and Operations. Beside excellent project and technical execution capabilities, we expect a mindset for continuous improvement and discovery.
The candidate must have:
● Strong experience in SW development
● Deep understanding of hypervisor principles and experience integrating software applications from multiple development contexts (Android, Linux AUTOSAR)
● Experience working with Linux-like software systems, as well as AUTOSAR software development
● Experience managing common software resources, and architecting for programming in a multi-process based and shared resource environment
● Experience working with communication protocols (CAN, Ethernet)
● Experience with ASIL decomposition, program flow monitoring, multi-core software architecture
● Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
● Proven leadership of teams larger than 10 Engineers
● Minimum 5+ years of Technical leadership
● Minimum 5+ years of disciplinary leadership
● Good knowledge of software development – MBD, C, App development
● Release and Configuration Management
● Experience working with and/or managing global teams
● Experience with planning, status & risk reporting and escalation, prioritization, and global governance
● Outstanding interpersonal and technical skills.
● Metric driven
● Master’s degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering
● Knowledge and understanding of an Automotive OEM
● Experience with state of the art SW development, methods and tool chains.
● Strong foundational experience with Agile, Scrum.
● Strong foundational experience in one of the following domains (ADAS, Infotainment, Chassis, Connected Services)
● Strong foundational experience with branch strategies & variant management
Tools: Preevision, DaVinci
As the primary focus of this individual will be the vehicle Software Architecture in the interaction with the System requirement and the hardware constraints, the candidate will be responsible for:
● Verify the software design with respect to the hardware constraints, needed software resources and performances (RAM, flash, Throughput)
● Support the System Architecture team with respect to the feature allocation identifying the possibile software constraints
● Define a software strategy with respect to the hardware topology variations
● Participate in meetings to identify Functions, Components in vehicle, Service provider, 3rd party for all Features Provide multiple technical alternatives and present to the management the best System logical architecture Develop overall logical architecture for components.
Most common tasks will focus on ECU tasks configuration, software resources and performances (RAM, flash, Throughput), feature allocation
What Do We Offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work – at a comfortable office or at home. The choice is not limited to “where”, but also “when” - all of that because of flexible working hours. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
Support of health and sports activities
We care about the health of all specialists. Every employee can take advantage of the following:
Private medical care – your well-being is crucial to us. You can choose one of many options, including the one which takes care of your loved ones.
Multikafeteria platform – this feature allows you to use sports facilities cards, attend cultural events or buy sports equipment or books. You choose from a vast variety of possibilities.
Life and travel insurance – our partners provide our consultants with a special group life insurance package.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic's offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today's world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!