We are looking for a Test Software Engineer in Automotive to joins our team in Kraków. In the project, we are working on creating and integration standard and advanced functionalities for the next generation of electric cars. As a Test Software Engineer, you will be a part of the team working in close cooperation with our customer, which is a Tier 1 supplier for the major German carmaker. Join our automotive team in Krakow today!
2+ experience in software testing engineering
Knowledge in C programming language
Basic programming knowledge of Python
Good knowledge about software test methods and tools
Good knowledge about the traceability method
Good knowledge about change and configuration management methods and tools
Good communication skills
Good spoken and written English
Teamwork and interpersonal skills for building good relationships with teams and customers
Nice to have
- Experience in Automotive (i.e. CAN, LIN, Autosar, but not only)- nice to have
- Embedded Software Testing- nice to have
- Experience in Scrum- nice to have
- Continuous integration experience (i.e. Jenkins, Travis)- nice to have
- Configuration Management tool (i.e. Perforce, ClearCase, svn)- nice to have
- Knowledge of Requirement Management tools- nice to have
- Perform automotive software testing on the target hardware
Perform functional and black-box testing of the software
Perform automation software testing to verify that software satisfies all related requirements
Verification and regression testing of software functionalities in accordance with the defined test strategy
Keep records about test results
Develop and apply a regression test strategy for re-testing the integrated software when a change in the software items occurs
Work closely with the development team in order to work together effectively
Direct communication with a customer
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: