Being part of our Team you will be working on best-in-class security evaluation tools to protect software against side-channel and fault injection attacks. We develop and improve software tooling to automatically test the security of embedded software and Internet-of-Things applications. Tools we develop help security experts worldwide to find vulnerabilities in products by using a variety of hardware and software test techniques, combined with data analysis and visual representation of test results to prepare products for security certification. We closely cooperate with customer experts and end-users spread worldwide to provide bespoke software solutions.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in Java
- Knowledge of OOP paradigms and design patterns
- Experience with tools such as JIRA, Bamboo, Bitbucket, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Maven and Git
- Good understanding of Agile software development practices
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Solid organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Programming skills in C/C++ – nice to have
- Scripting-based tools experience e.g. Python – nice to have
- Basic understanding of cryptography and attack techniques – nice to have
- Design, development, and optimization of Java written toolchain to detect code vulnerabilities
- Provide a tool with an outstanding user experience to the end customers
- Automated tests implementation
- Preparing project documentation
- Work in an international team
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Please include permit for processing personal data in the resume as following: