Grand Parade, a part of William Hill company, is looking to hire Senior Java Developer with the experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
Who we are and what we do in Grand Parade?
Grand Parade is a part of William Hill Group – a leading global betting company. We are a top Cracow-based software house specializing in building advanced systems for online sports betting, gaming and media industries in Europe, USA and Australia. The solutions built by Grand Parade are used by tens of millions of users every day and our customers include the great majority of key businesses in the gaming field.
What challenges we are facing every day?
- Complex real-time web apps
- Interactive dashboards and scoreboards supporting thousands of requests per second
- Real-time data processing
- More than 20 million users daily
- Gigabytes of data per day
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
What do we expect?
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development (min. 5 years)
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java 8 platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Profound insight of Java 8 and functional programming
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and NoSQL
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience in working with domain driven design and web services
What do we offer?
We offer competitive salary and opportunity to work with amazing people (without bored managers who prefer 10-years old solutions), Lunch & Learn, internal training sessions and interesting events organised by employees (e.g. internal GP football league, FIFA, board games).
Basically it looks like that:
- Stable employment
- Attractive social benefits (Fully paid private healthcare Enel-Med and Multisport pass, daily fruits)
- Flexible working hours
- Lots of integration events & company parties
- Individual training budget
- Competitive salary
- Option to work on B2B contract
- Company competitions with cool prizes
- Brand new office in the city center (+1000m2)
- Business trips to our headquarter in London
- Employee referral program (up to 5000 PLN)