We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year.
We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
We are now looking for a Backend developer to help us build one of our products. You will be a part of the high-paced Communications team where you will contribute with your excellent communication skills and your wide technical and architectural knowledge. Working in a tight group we take pride in our deliveries and the product. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.
The purpose of the Communications team is to create an industry leading platform to communicate with our customers in the iGaming industry. To achieve this, we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with likeminded people where you have opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!
Your role in the team:
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high-availability and performance.
• Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Writing well designed, testable, efficient code.
• Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications.
• Preparing and producing releases of software components.
• Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
• Planning scrum sprints with PO, Architect, Team Lead
• Taking responsibility for the product and your contributions to it. Reviewing code and providing constructive feedback
• Collaboration with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
• Contributing to CI & release pipeline
• Organizing& executing releases
• Supporting production environment for products and services delivered by the team during office hours
We expect you to have:
• Proven working experience in .NET Core development (min. 3 years)
• Excellent knowledge of C# programming
• Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using .NET platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Excellent knowledge of REST APIs and integration patterns with 3rd party services
• Experience with test-driven development
• Experience with CI/CD, deployment pipeline
• Good English skills (written and spoken)
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
• Experience in working with domain driven design and web services
• Experience in GraphQL
• Basic understanding of AWS / Cloud technologies
• Experience working in a DevOps culture
What we offer:
• Development opportunities, including IT, conferences, internal training, lunch & learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
• Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
• Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, fresh fruit in the office every day.
• Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey, and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy foods and salads.
• Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
• Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun. We do not like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
• Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
• Flexible working hours.
• Free parking for cars, motorcycles, and bikes.
• Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities .There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet