We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Cracow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
As an Architect you will be the link between business, big data developers & data scientists. You will be able to interact with various stakeholders to understand their requirements and create an evolving solution architecture for customer’s analytics platform in a consultative manner. There is a real emphasis on professional delivery as you will be working closely with stakeholders providing excellent delivery of service. Whilst working for a forward thinking company, you are expected to have a real desire to learn and adapt to new technologies.
• End to end Data architecture design.
• End to end design of Data Warehouse and Big Data solutions
• Data model design including relational, dimensional and No-SQL techniques
• Data Integration technologies and techniques like ETL, ELT, real time data ingestion and API based integration
• Support advanced analytics and AI/Machine Learning capabilities
• Provide technical and thought leadership, strategic thinking and architectural direction on data projects
• Define and communicate commercially aware architecture designs for data solutions in accordance to data design authority governance and standards
• Work closely with the project teams and other stakeholders to meet the projects requirements aligned with architecture standards
• Identifying operational and delivery risks
• Provide governance on data architecture for the business domains under his/her responsibilities, data standards and target operating models for data activities
• Collaborate with the Data Science & Engineering teams to share best practice for building data pipelines.
• Define and manage policies and programs for data stewardship and custodianship in concert with legal, information security, and corporate risk and compliance offices.
• Experience with Relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including document or, graph databases. Experience with Redshift, Snowflake, Vertica, Google Big Query a plus.
• Experience with cloud services like AWS and Azure
• Experience with object-oriented/object function Scripting languages: Python, Java, Go, C++.
• Experience with big data tools: Spark, Kafka.
What we offer
• Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
• New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
• Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
• Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
• Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
• Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
• Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
• We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
• Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
• Flexible working practices
• Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
• Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of KraKow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities.There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet