Front End Developer
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
You’ll collaborate with experienced designers to implement user-facing features in company’s products, supporting diverse clients from high powered desktop to tablets and mobile phones. Day to day work will involve optimization of cross-browser web applications – in particular, working on smooth animations, working with SVG and Canvas, building efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstraction and developing prototypes .
- Experience with Responsive Web Design
- Experience with high traffic projects
- Attention to details, and the ability to be self-reliant, communicative and a good team member
- Knowledge of SVG, Canvas, socket.io, Backbone.JS, Angular.JS, Ember.JS
- Experience in visualizations and animations
- Knowledge of Scrum methodology
What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach)
- A great working atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers
- Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program
- Flexible working practices
- And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities.There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet