Your role in the team
• Implement software at a high level of quality, covered with high level of test coverage in a modular design
• Investigate, reproduce and resolve defects
• Work to & feed into development standards & best practices
• Setup & maintenance of development environment(s)
• Refactor code where there’s benefit in doing so
• Review code and provide constructive feedback
• Ensure non-functional requirements are met by deliverables
• Take responsibility for the product and your contributions to it
• Collaborate with QA to ensure tests are aligned with the solution and complement tests written by development
• Organize & execute releases
• Adhere to application architecture, or define with architects and senior developers
Knowledge of Angular JS (1.x), React, Redux, Node
• Experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites
• Familiarity with the most common CSS techniques and knowledge of CSS preprocessors (SASS)
• Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban
• Experience in build/deploy automation through common DevOps tools and technologies (Jenkins, Puppet, Docker)
What we offer
• Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
• New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
• Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
• Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
• Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
• Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
• Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
• We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
• Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
• Flexible working practices
• Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
• Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.