We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
You will be
• Providing leadership, influencing and negotiating with stakeholders on driving quality within the team.
• Defining quality test strategy and plan in collaboration with project stakeholders such as Technical Leads.
• Collaborating with the leadership team and stakeholders in developing and maintaining documentation describing test scope and test schedules.
• Developing, implementing, tracking and reporting on team metrics. Communicating test progress, test results, and other relevant information.
• Providing leadership to onshore and offshore staff by assigning testing assignments and balancing individual workloads.
• Looking ‘under the hood’ and having an appreciation of the system architecture and how it is to be tested at each testing quadrant
We expect you to have
• Ideally 2+ years of experience working as a Technical Test Lead or Senior, with a strong background in coaching
• Experience in working in a Sports betting/Gaming environment or a large financial institution
• Ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines and specifically work closely with the development team
• Expert in implementing test automation within build pipelines; and working with the likes of Node.js, Java or Scala
• Exposure /awareness to Performance testing using tools such as Gatling or JMeter
• Knowledge of AWS technologies, Terraform, GitLab and Jenkins CI
• DevOps mindset. Experience as a back-end developer or cloud engineer would be an advantage.
• Ability to create Technical documentation that defines Automation best practices
• Good experience with Agile (SCRUM and Kanban)
• Excellent English skills (both written and spoken)
What we offer
• Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
• A great working atmosphere in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
• Competitive salary and benefits fully paid private healthcare, multisport pass, daily fruit, and employee referral program.
• Flexible working practices
• And some fun in the office – integration events and company parties, internal football league, gamification initiatives, FIFA, board games, company competitions with cool prizes.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Cracow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet