Mobile Developer in Test – Kotlin/ Android
We take an “automation first” approach, do you?
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
As a Mobile Software Developer in Test, you can use your coding skills to make a difference to the quality of our mobile products. We’ve created several mobile apps using our own components, and you can help us develop and improve all our customer facing apps being deployed to the Google Play. Customers around the world can enjoy the products that your coding and testing have created!
For this position we offer opportunities to:
• take part in the development of brand new native and hybrid Android applications
• automate existing test scenarios using Kotlin language and the Robot pattern we implemented for testing purposes
• take part in code review meetings of both development and testing code
• work on development tickets when appropriate
• take part in a properly set scrum process that is established in the team
• good and supportive atmosphere in the team: pair programming, training and mentoring to name a few
• propose new and fancy solutions, technologies or frameworks if only beneficial for the team or product
• outside of work we are a group of friends attending together meetups, conferences, sport events and bars 🙂
We expect you to have
• A will to work in mobile technologies, especially in the Android tech stack
• Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment
• Solid experience in functional and API testing
• We are Agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
• Excellent English skills are a must (both written and spoken) as you will have colleagues in the UK
• Mobile / Android application development and automation testing, including familiarity Kotlin, Android Studio, Espresso framework
• Understanding of User Experience on mobiles and UX flows on Android devices
• We’re looking for a quick learner who wants to take on a challenge. Even if you aren’t familiar with these technologies, we’re happy to teach you.
• Proven experience in writing solid test automation from the ground up – you will have an opportunity to explore each level of testing
• You are an excellent communicator and facilitator. You’ll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects. .
What we offer
• Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
• New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
• Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
• Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
• Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
• Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
• Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
• We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
• Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
• Flexible working practices
• Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
• Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of KraKow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities.There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet