We bet we can be a great match
When we say cutting edge, we actually mean it. Our Datawarehouse holds 21 terabytes, and we upload 25 gigabytes of data a day. Here, you can work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
We are hiring for Senior/Lead System Architect (Pega CSSA, CLSA) to our Data Management team. We pride ourselves on delivering operational and analytical solutions ranging from traditional batch data warehousing to low latency applications.
You’ll work on a series of projects to replace manual and legacy systems with smart Pega BPM solutions integrating with various inhouse and 3rd party systems. It will be a fast paced environment with the intention of delivering solutions using very short release cycles.
If you’re anything like us you’ll be interested in new tech and how it can be applied to data management. We aim to deliver the highest standards of care for our customers and as a result Regulatory Compliance is currently a big focus of our development phase.
You’ll join an agile team working alongside business, testers, architects, data engineers and data scientists. Focusing mainly on the development of intuitive business processes and complex logic integrations; you’ll pay equal attention to the quality of solution, business logic and non-functional requirements.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, partner, and collaborate
- Exposure to a variety to technologies, including object-oriented principles (e.g. Java, C#) database design, application & web servers is desired
- Working experience in result-oriented teams to develop high quality deliverables across all phases of a project, from participating in the requirements, design and build phases; delivering high-quality deliverables, through to user acceptance testing.
- Leverage your industry experience to consult and influence the product owner direction, in the pursuit of Pega best practices.
- Demonstrate your commitment to and enthusiasm for team success by ensuring that the delivered product is fully-functioning, performs to business requirements defined and approved by the product owner, and meets or exceeds expectations.
- Mentor and train all stakeholders in key Pega technology functionality.
- You’re experienced in working within an integration environment with testers to ensure end to end performance and resilience SLA’s can be achieved.
- Agile mindset and practice in software development process e.g. Scrum, Kanban, TDD, BDD
- You have experience mentoring other engineers
What we offer
- Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
- Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
- Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
- New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), fully paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
- Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
- Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
- Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
- Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
- We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
- Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
- Flexible working practices
- Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
- Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.