Front End Developer (Senior)
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow?
At our Digital hub in Krakow, things are buzzing. We’re growing, and here you’ll find cross-functional teams who collaborate to solve problems creatively and in the right way. Our culture is built on trust and encouragement and backed by a sports betting icon who gets things right. We’re looking for curious and talented people, who never settle for second best. If you’re anything like us, you’ll be up for a challenge and love working with other great people.
William Hill is driving the future of sports betting creating an all-new digital betting experience unparalleled in the industry. Sports betting is all about speed and efficiency. We are looking for engineers who can tackle the challenge of building the world’s fastest betting platform.
Your role in the team
• You will be using agile engineering practices and modern development technologies, you’ll transform design into a user-friendly product, giving feedback and suggesting trade-offs when required
• Working closely with other team members you’ll craft clear user stories, write both unit and integration tests, and continuously deliver product enhancements
• You know what APIs are and how to use them
• You love clean interfaces and a great UX is top of your priority list
What we offer
• Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta, and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
• New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward-thinking managers.
• Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
• Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
• Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey, and lemon, foamy coffee machine, a vending machine with healthy food and salad.
• Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
• Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
• We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
• Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
• Flexible working practices
• Excellent city center location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
• Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all around the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the center of Krakow next to the Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities. There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet