Senior Software Developer in Test
We bet we can be a great match
Do you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow? Welcome to Grand Parade.
Working with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.
Your role in the team
• One of those who have a real impact on implementing test strategy within the department. You will be working directly with a Principal QA.
• Implementing, developing test automation across multiple products in alignment with the strategy. No one team, no one product. No boredom.
• Collaborating with the leadership team and stakeholders in developing and maintaining documentation describing test scope and test schedules.
• Developing, implementing and tracking on KPI metrics across multiple products.
• Developing, implementing test automation for the content of our websites.
• Been well seasoned in developing test automation within an Agile environment
• Ability to interact with colleagues from all disciplines and specifically work closely with the development teams
• Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up –you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing. A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply
• Exposure /awareness to Performance testing using tools such as Gatling or JMeter
• Knowledge of GitLab and Jenkins CI
• DevOps mindset. Experience as a front-end developer or full-stack engineer would be an advantage.
• Ability to create Technical documentation that defines Automation best practices
• Good experience with Agile (SCRUM and Kanban)
• English skills (both written and spoken)
What we offer
• Development opportunities, including IT conferences, internal training, lunch and learn sessions and an individual development budget.
• Complex work and the chance to make an impact.
• Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from.
• Some opportunities for International travel to our offices in London, Leeds, Stockholm, Malta and Gibraltar (our office is 5 minutes away from the beach).
• New modern, bright and comfortable office space, with a great working atmosphere, in a collaborative team of amazing people, with forward thinking managers.
• Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare (Enel-Med), filly paid Multisport pass, employee referral program, and an extra day off for your birthday.
• Garden roof terrace, with incredible views of the city, and fresh fruit in the office.
• Well stocked kitchens with fruit tea, honey and lemon, foamy coffee machine, vending machine with healthy food and salad.
• Chill out room and gaming room with VR, PS4, FIFA, foosball table, billiards, table tennis, football league, board games, competitions with cool prizes.
• Meetups, quality questions events, hackathons, we love any chance to share knowledge and have fun.
• We don’t like our colleagues to go hungry or thirsty, so events are always well catered.
• Family fun days, charity events (ask us about our scooter racing), company parties and social activities.
• Flexible working practices
• Excellent city centre location with a tram stop right outside the office, and free parking spaces cars, motorcycles and bikes.
• Relocation costs support for rent and travel, and VISA support. Colleagues from all round the world including Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Estonia, Brazil, Romania, Ireland, Israel, India, Portugal, United Kingdom, and Libya.
William Hill in Krakow
Our office sits on Kotlarska and our brilliant building has a range of different workspaces, hangouts and breakout areas to suit your every need. Situated in the centre of Krakow next to Vistula river – we’re in the heart of one of the world’s most iconic cities.There are parks everywhere, you can enjoy a walk along Planty, or go to Kościuszko Mound to admire the city from above. With plenty of culture on your doorstep, you’ll be spoilt for choice. In fact, why not have a sneak peek around our office with Street View and see if you can picture yourself here.
Join us behind the bet