At Grape Up our mission is to help companies become cloud-native.
Our current projects are based on cooperation with international clients from various industries such as automotive or telecommunication from the United States and Germany. These projects require to work on-site at the client’s office.
The project duration in the United States is typically 6-12 months on-site, whereas in Germany you will work 3 days at the client’s office and 2 in Poland every week for 3-6 months. Possible locations in the US and Germany are Chicago, Atlanta, Dallas and Stuttgart.
- Creating scalable applications, that can be easily understood by other developers
- Using modern fronted technologies to implement application’s functionality
and best UX
- Deploying applications to the PaaS Cloud Foundry
- Working in XP (pair programming) or Agile methodologies
- Understanding of web applications design principles
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
- Experience in using Webpack or other tools like Parcel, Browserify etc.
- Very good command of English
- Good communication skills, openness
Nice to have
- Knowledge of the tools: Styled Components, Redux, Redux-Saga,
React Router, Enzyme
- Experience with XP methodology
- Experience with TDD
- Experience with Selenium, Browserstack
We offer attractive salary while working in Poland: 6 500 – 13 300 PLN gross/month and much more competitive while working on-site:
Projects in the USA: 18 500 – 27 700 PLN gross/month
Projects in Germany: 8 800 – 18 000 PLN gross/month + allowance around 2 700 PLN net/month
Of course we cover the entire cost of business travels and accommodation.