At the moment our recruitment process is entirely remote.
At Grape Up our mission is to help companies become cloud-native.
Our current projects are based on cooperation with international clients from various industries such as automotive or telecommunication from the United States and Germany.
- Designing and building Cloud-Native Applications using Java and Spring on top of Cloud Foundry PaaS platform
- Migrating legacy applications to modern microservices-based architectures
- Integrating various services (databases, storage, APIs) into cloud applications
- THE PROJECT REQUIRES TO WORK IN THE CLIENT’S OFFICE IN SINGAPORE FOR 3-6 MONTHS
- Mid/senior software developer with experience in Spring and Java (in particular: Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security)
- Familiarity with Event Driven Architectures and experience with messaging systems (RabbitMQ, Kafka)
- Experience with modern development tools (ideally Intellij, Git, Maven, CI servers, Confluence (or other wikis), JIRA (or other trackers), code review tools, SCA tools
- Understanding of web applications design principles (twelve-factor applications) and microservice – based architectures
- Knowledge of NoSQL and/or relational databases (ideally Redis, MySQL)
- Knowledge of unit testing and mocking libraries
- Very good command of English
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Kafka Streams API, XP methodology, Platform as a Service (PaaS) solutions such as Cloud Foundry or Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Docker (or other containers)
SALARY: 9 000 – 16 000 PLN gross/month