Our projects are carried out exclusively using Agile, Scrum and SAFe approach. You will receive the opportunity to develop your skills in C# programming, development of the Android platform and security.
You will be a good match if you have:
- Min. 2 years of experience in Mobile Application Development in C#
- Knowledge of the Xamarin framework (If a person is very good and experience in C# domain then we can skip the requirement for Xamarin expertise as this is something that can be learnt.)
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
- English language skills at level allowing efficient communication
You will get extra points for:
- Knowledge of the Android
- Understanding of asymmetric and symmetric cryptography fundamentals
- Knowledge of BDD or TDD
- Knowledge of GIT and CI environments (Jenkins)
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, implementing, testing and maintenance of security related products in public safety communications systems.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
“I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).”
intive is: SMT Software Services S.A. + BLStream S.A. + intive GmbH