Job ID: .NET/DEV/KRK/0617/CJ
You will be a good match if you:
- Have practical knowledge of C#/.NET on Windows platforms.
- Have practical knowledge of WPF/WCF
- Are able to learn new skills quickly.
- Are able to switch tasks and use various SW technologies/languages.
- Are self-driven and creative.
- Have good understanding of database design methodology, such as normal form
- Have good interpersonal communication skills, good team spirit and adaptability
- Have Bachelor/Master degree.
You get extra points for:
- Security aspects in Windows systems
- Practical knowledge of SQL database operations
- Experience in Automated testing (script languages)
- Experience in B/S or C/S
- Experience in Microsoft Team Foundation Server
As a part of our team, you will be responsible for:
- Creation and implementation of requirements.
- Unit testing.
- Functional testing (manual & auto) and integration.
- Working on a new product on both the client & server side in WPF (UI/UX)
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application:
I hereby give my consent to have my personal data included in the submitted documents processed by SMT Software Services S.A., BLStream S.A., intive GmbH and by their customers, as deemed necessary for the purposes of the recruitment process, including processing such data in the future for the same purposes. I hereby confirm that my consent is given voluntarily and that I am aware of the rights granted to me under Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August, 1997 (Dz.U. 2016 r. item 922, as amended).
intive is: SMT Software Services S.A. + BLStream S.A. + intive GmbH